Making the Purchase Pivot
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
This is a sponsored webinar. Please be advised that your contact information will be shared with the sponsor.
Mortgage Bankers Association is projecting a 60% drop in refinance volume in 2022, lenders around the country are pinning their hopes on a purchase market that’s expected to reach a record $1.7 trillion in volume. The opportunity is there — but the competition will be fierce and the time to act is right now.
Join this discussion with some industry experts for a can’t-miss primer on how to make the purchase pivot.
Wednesday, February 16, 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM ET
- How to develop relationships with builders and real estate agents to take advantage of a strong purchase market — fast
- Why cash-out will overtake rate-and-term as the predominant refi product and what you can do to prepare
- Two categories of leads that every lender needs to prioritize — those that are most likely to convert and those that pose the greatest retention risk — and how to leverage automation to do it
Who Should Attend?
- Banks, Credit Unions, Independent mortgage Bankers & Brokers
- Mortgage Operations, Finance, Sales/Revenue and Marketing
- Regional and Branch Managers
- Alex Kutsishin, CEO, Sales Boomerang
- Caleb Mittelstet, Executive Vice President, Planet Home Lending
Event Sponsored By