MBA CREF Market Intelligence: A Discussion of the New Un-Normal
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
Thursday, August 20, 2020
1:00-2:00 PM ET
As part of MBA’s CREF Market Intelligence series, join industry leaders for an information discussion on the new un-normal in Commercial Real Estate and Finance. This panel of professionals, moderated by Sam Chandan, Larry & Klara Siverstein Chair in Real Estate at the Schack Institute of Real Estate at NYU, will discuss the ways in which the COVID pandemic – and other social and economic forces – are (and are not) changing the ways in which business is conducted.
- Discover how industry leaders view the new un-normal
- Identify coming threats/opportunities
- Understand the ways the COVID pandemic is (and isn’t) affecting CRE markets
Who Should Attend?
- Commercial real estate finance professionals
- First-year analysts
- Sam Chandan, Ph.D, Larry & Klara Silverstein Chair in Real Estate Development & Investment, NYUSPS Schack Institute of Real Estate
- John Gilmore, SVP & Managing Director, Walker & Dunlop, LLC
- Matt Rocco, Chairman & CEO, Grandbridge Real Estate Capital LLC
- Erin Stafford, Managing Director, CMBS, DBRS Morningstar