MBA CREF Market Intelligence: Across Property Types: Where Are We Now?
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
Thursday, August 6, 2020
1:00-2:00 PM ET
As part of MBA’s CREF Market Intelligence series, this webinar features leading property market researchers presenting the latest data, analysis and insights on the apartment, office, retail and property sales markets. Going “beyond talking heads,” each speakers will present their research on the markets – including where we are, and where we might be headed – followed by opportunities for participant Q&A and discussion.
- Learn about the latest conditions and trends in major property markets
- Hear from leading researchers about what they view as coming threats/opportunities
- Understand the ways the COVID pandemic is (and isn’t) affecting CRE markets.
Who Should Attend?
- Commercial real estate finance professionals
- First-year analysts
- Greg Willett, Chief Economist, RealPage
- Barbara Denham, Senior Economist, Moody's Analytics REIS
- Vince Tibone, Senior Analyst, Retail, Green Street
- Lauro Ferroni, Senior Director, Research, JLL