MBA CREF Market Intelligence: ESG in CREF
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
As part of MBA’s CREF Market Intelligence series, this webinar features an overview and detailed information about how ESG (environmental, social, and governance) concerns are – and are not – changing the way commercial real estate finance (CREF) gets done. Going “beyond talking heads,” speakers will provide a framework for ESG and information about how ESG is being put into practice at two firms.
1:00-2:00 PM ET
- Learn what ESG is, what motivates it and how companies are putting it to work
- Hear from market practitioners about how ESG operates in the real world of CRE finance
- Understand the ways ESG is changing commercial and multifamily mortgage finance
Who Should Attend?
- Commercial real estate finance professionals
- First Year Analysts
- Deborah Cloutier, CRE, President, Retech Advisors
- Lynn Ambrosy, Managing Director, Institutional Investments - Real Assets, Aegon
- Luba Kim-Reynolds, Capital Markets Investor Relations, Freddie Mac