Mortgage Automation in the Age of COVID
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
Firms are trying to determine how to maintain operations in the time of COVID. Many are looking at technology to ensure that existing operations are not impacted and they are prepared for the future.
Join MBA Education and industry experts as we discuss how AI and Machine learning can accelerate Mortgage Automation and how advanced AI/ML technologies can be useful in helping firms achieve their operational goals.
Unfortunately, we have all seen too many technologies over promise and under deliver so we will also discuss what is real vs. what is hype and walk-through real-life examples of how firms are achieving mortgage automation.
3:00-4:00 PM ET
- What is AI/ML?
- What can it do well/what are its limitations?
- How AI/ML can assist in handling volatility in volume and staff availability
- Practical examples of how AI/ML are helping mortgage firms automate key aspects of their workflow
- What does the future hold?
Who Should Attend?
- Head of Underwriting
- Head of Mortgage Operations
- Dr. Ari Gross, CEO, SoftWorks AI
- Thomas Wuensch, COO, SoftWorks AI