Mortgage Servicing and Sub-Servicing Part II: Details
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
The Mortgage Servicing & Sub-Servicing webinar series is presented by MBA Education and Mortgage Banking Solutions (MBS). Join industry experts as speakers delve into the fundamentals and complexities of mortgage servicing and sub-servicing. The completion of this series will provide you with the information necessary to understand servicing and its related components. Anyone who seeks to increase their knowledge of mortgage servicing will benefit from this session that is designed for servicing managers, business owners, executive management, secondary marketing managers and accountants.
Wednesday, July 29th, 2020
2:00-3:30 PM EST
The following information will be considered at this webinar:
- What are the functions in Servicing
- How much staff is enough
- How is efficiency measured
- When to bring the Servicing in-house
- What rules apply to Servicing functions
- What is the worst thing that can happen
- What are most common mistakes
- How to know you did it right
- How is Servicing performance managed
- Dr. Andy Schell, Ph.D., CPA, CMB, Managing Partner, Mortgage Banking Solutions
- Theresa Marie, CIO & Managing Director, Strategic Technology & Operations, Mortgage Banking Solutions
Who Should Attend?
- Servicing managers
- Business owners
- Executive management
- Secondary marketing managers
- Industry professionals interested in learning more about Mortgage Servicing & Sub-servicing
For Non-Members interested in purchasing and attending multiple webinars in the Mortgage Accounting series, please use the promo code GROUP15 to receive 15% off.