Mortgage Servicing and Sub-Servicing Webinar Series: Part I: Overview
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
The Mortgage Servicing & Sub-Servicing webinar series is presented by MBA Education and Mortgage Banking Solutions (MBS). Join industry experts as speakers delve into the fundamentals and complexities of mortgage servicing and sub-servicing. The completion of this series will provide you with the information necessary to understand servicing and its related components. Anyone who seeks to increase their knowledge of mortgage servicing will benefit from this session that is designed for servicing managers, business owners, executive management, secondary marketing managers and accountants.
Part I: Overview - July 20, 2022
Part II: Details - July 27, 2022
2:00-3:30 PM ET
- What is Servicing & Sub-Servicing
- How profitable is Servicing
- How does Servicing make money
- Why retain Servicing
- What is a Servicing multiple
Who Should Attend?
- Servicing Managers
- Business Owners
- Executive Management
- Secondary Marketing Managers
- Dr. Andy Schell, Ph.D., CPA, CMB, Managing Partner, Mortgage Banking Solutions
- Theresa Marie, CIO & Managing Director, Strategic Technology & Operations, Mortgage Banking Solutions
15% off for State and Non-Members who register for the entire webinar series. Use the GROUP15 campaign code.