Mortgage Servicing Spotlight: Best Practices for Managing Borrower Communications
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
This is a sponsored webinar. Please be advised that your contact information will be shared with the sponsor.
Mortgage servicing organizations continue to grapple with a tremendous amount of complexity in authoring, managing, and producing mandatory regulated borrower communications. As organizations struggle to adapt to market changes, the COVID-19 pandemic, exposed an opportunity to deliver a better customer experience and improve digital communications with borrowers.
Join this webinar to learn how organizations can modernize borrower communications processes to accelerate authoring cycles, streamline compliance reviews, and confidently deliver the right communication to the right borrower through their desired channel.
- Tuesday, February 8 (3:00 PM - 4:00 PM ET)
- Shift from IT centric systems to empower business users in authoring cycles
- Move from a document centric to a modular content approach to enable content targeting
- Seamlessly manage across communications and channels from one system
- Streamline compliance processes with configurable workflows that support all your key stakeholders
Who Should Attend?
- Servicing professionals
- Customer service managers
- Compliance professionals
- Marketing and communications leads
- Patrick Kehoe, EVP Product, Messagepoint
Event Sponsored By