mPower presents: Resilient and Supportive Leadership in Times of Change
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
We are all living the experience of this pandemic, yet each of us experience it differently. In an environment where energy has shifted, being mindful of both practical and emotional challenges that can disrupt productivity and infringe on the psychological comfort of your team is a critical need for leaders. Equally important is recognizing and overcoming these challenges for oneself.
Surviving and prospering during times of disruption are the result of thoughtful practices that energize and engage the mind, body, heart and spirt and ultimately strengthen resiliency.
Join mPower and Shirley Clark, CLC, as we share insights and practices that can support you and your team during continued change.
2:00-3:00 PM ET
- Cultivating enhanced self-awareness
- Gaining perspective on the layers of personal context
- Developing a heightened EQ approach to support those in your sphere
- Mindful energy management
- Tools to support a practice for developing and maintaining intentional resilient leadership
Who Should Attend?
- Executive leaders
- Senior leaders
- Emerging leaders
- Anyone wishing to move more effectively through this period of time
- Shirley M. Clark, CLC, CEO, TransitionZ