Preparing for the End of the Pandemic: What Should Servicers Do Now?
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
Join MBA Education as Counsel from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac discuss the GSEs’ role in the mortgage market, how their programs have guided industry participants through the pandemic, and what borrowers and lenders should do now as their COVID-19 response winds down. After reviewing current programs, panelists will explore what to do to help the transition from default to performance.
2:00-3:00 PM ET
- Understand the current state of pandemic guidance in the mortgage space
- Understand the latest guidance and how to comply with it
- Understand what loan investors and regulators expect from their servicers
- Understand how to transition borrowers from delinquency to performance
Who Should Attend?
- Mortgage Servicers and Subservicers
- Mortgage Compliance Professionals
- Legal Support for Mortgage Servicing
- Sanford Shatz, McGlinchey Stafford, Moderator
- Margaret Chase, Fannie Mae, Vice President, Deputy General Counsel
- John Valdivielso, Freddie Mac, Associate General Counsel