Residential: A Strategy for Executing a Successful LIBOR Transition
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
LIBOR has been the rate behind millions of transactions and it is no surprise that it is going away. Instead, adjustable rates will soon be based on the Secured Overnight Financing Rate (SOFR). As the industry, among many others, prepares to make this shift, there are many variables that need to be considered to comply with recommendations to make the transition. Updates to operational systems, pricing, and portfolio valuation are just a few.
Join MBA Education and industry experts for an action-oriented session on the change management required for the SOFR based new way of business. This webinar will focus on actions required with operating SOFR based pricing, hedging, valuation and much more. Preparing for LIBOR’s end can be time-consuming and this presentation will help ease the transition.
3:00-4:00 PM ET
- Discuss when and how to launch SOFR products
- Evaluate actions required to operate SOFR based systems
- Analyze change management needed at the organizational level to prepare for transition
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Strategy Officers
- Finance and Accounting Staff
- Heads of Business Development
- Mohit Sudhakar, Managing Partner, FIRM Advisors
- Ameez Nanjee, Vice President, Asset Liability Management, Freddie Mac
- Keith Stephan, Managing Director, JPMorgan Chase & Co.