Ten Things Your Company Must Do in 2021
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
This webinar is part of MBA Education's Garrett, McAuley & Co. Mortgage Banking Management Webinar Series.
For most companies, 2019 was a blockbuster with a surge of originations fueled by low rates. And despite some crazy secondary market volatility in March and April due to the coronavirus pandemic shutdown, 2020 was even better with record low rates leading to record originations and fat pricing margins.
It’s hard to know what 2021 will bring, but trees don’t grow to the moon. Now is the right time, early in the year, to take steps to improve your business for 2021 while you can make a real difference. This popular webinar will provide participants with a new Top Ten list of strategic initiatives that all mortgage bankers should be implementing in 2021. These very specific and actionable suggestions will help you and your team focus on what will increase revenues, control costs, and better manage risk, not only in 2021 but also every year thereafter. And they're all things you can start to work on right away.
2:00-3:30 PM ET
- How the top performers prepare for and deal with shrinking volumes and margins
- How companies should prepare for and act when originations, margins, earnings, and liquidity fall
- Why your team should set key business goals and initiatives for management to achieve in 2021
- Ten concrete, practical suggestions for the coming year related to investor relationships, financial management, compliance, and operational performance
- Explanations about methodologies to implement our Top Ten suggestions, including ways that the industry's top performers make them work-- and how to avoid the mistakes of the poor performers
Who Should Attend?
- Senior Officers of mortgage companies, including owners, CEOs, COOs, CFOs, and Operations Managers
- Warehouse lenders
- Bank CEOs and CFOs
- Directors and major shareholders of Banks and mortgage companies
- Private equity managers and industry analysts
- Michael D. McAuley, Principal, Garrett, McAuley & Co.
- Joe Garrett, Principal, Garrett, McAuley & Co.