Ten Things Your Company Must Do in 2022
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
This webinar is part of MBA Education's Garrett, McAuley & Co. Mortgage Banking Management Webinar Series.
For most companies, 2020 was a blockbuster year with record originations fueled by record low rates along with fat pricing margins. And while refinances, pricing margins, and profits were down significantly, 2021 was still a really good year.
It’s hard to know what 2022 will bring, but trees don’t grow to the moon. Now is the right time, early in the year, to take steps to improve your business for 2022 while you can make a real difference. This popular webinar will provide participants with a new Top Ten list of strategic initiatives that all mortgage bankers should be implementing in 2022. These very specific and actionable suggestions will help you and your team focus on what will increase revenues, control costs, and better manage risk, not only in 2022 but also every year thereafter. And they're all things you can start to work on right away.
- Wednesday, January 12 (2:00 PM - 3:30 PM ET)
- How the top performers prepare for and deal with shrinking volumes and margins
- How companies should prepare for and act when originations, margins, earnings, and liquidity fall
- Why your team should set key business goals and initiatives for management to achieve in 2022
- Ten concrete, practical suggestions for the coming year related to investor relationships, financial management, compliance, and operational performance
- Explanations about methodologies to implement our Top Ten suggestions, including ways that the industry's top performers make them work-- and how to avoid the mistakes of the poor performers
Who Should Attend?
- Senior Officers of mortgage companies, including owners, CEOs, COOs, CFOs, and Operations Managers
- Warehouse lenders
- Bank CEOs and CFOs
- Directors and major shareholders of Banks and mortgage companies
- Private equity managers and industry analysts
- Joseph Garrett, Principal, Garrett, McAuley & Co.
- Michael D. McAuley, Principal, Garrett, McAuley & Co.