The Climate Change Imperative: Exploring the Role of Residential Lenders and Servicers
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
Recent climate change events have heightened the need for lenders and servicers to proactively and reactively develop solutions for impacted borrowers, while maintaining established internal business continuity expectations. Shareholders as well as consumers are demanding organizations develop internal and external strategies to mitigate and reduce client change impacts while offering innovative solutions that support environmentally conscious behaviors.
- Tuesday, January 18 (1:00 PM - 2:00 PM ET)
- Current landscape and how the housing industry is responding
- Role of the lender and servicer pre and post environmental event
- How consumer behavior and preferences are driving change
- Path ahead for innovation in the face of climate change
Who Should Attend?
- Lending Executives
- Servicing Executives
- Anyone involved in loan originations and servicing
- Roberto Hernandez, Principal, PwC Partner
- Carolyn Lese, Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP