The Impact of Increased Enforcement on Marketing Compliance
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
Ensuring consumers are treated fairly during the entire lending process, without deception or discrimination is not only critical, it is the right thing to do. As federal and state regulators zero-in on their commitment to increase enforcement of fair lending laws, compliance must ensure that they are razor focused on educating, monitoring and remediating while keeping up with emerging marketing channels and more loan officers. In this webinar learn how compliance teams can work with their marketing and sales counterparts to ensure that your lending lifecycle is free from deception and discrimination and consumer focused.
2:00-3:00 PM ET
- Get updates and learn best practices that you can put into practice to avoid potential pitfalls in the marketing and sales process, especially related to fair housing and lending laws
- Understand the importance of maintaining control of your marketing and sales on across the web and social media channel, including partners and loans officers
- Discuss the importance of consumer complaints the why following trends is critical to understand where regulators may be focusing their attention
Who Should Attend?
- Loan Officers
- Mortgage Servicers
- Mortgage Lending Executives
- Moderator: Rhonda McGill, Director of Client Solutions, PerformLine
- Marc Roth, Partner, Colbalt Law
- Ashley Hutto-Schultz, Counsel , Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Matt Kelly, CEO and Editor, Radical Compliance