The Nuevo Latino Consumer: Build Awareness and Your Bottom Line
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
As the industry continues to respond to the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, our approach to diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) must also adapt. Many organizations view DEI as "soft" initiatives with questionable business results but through market diversity you can actually reach a broader audience and increase your bottom line.
Join industry professionals for a candid conversation on the current state of Hispanic homeownership. This webinar will provide an opportunity to learn more about the Hispanic consumer and their thoughts around building wealth. Attendees will increase their knowledge on this diverse population which can translate into more effective and strategic market outreach.
2:00-2:45 PM ET
- Understand the Hispanic market size and opportunity
- COVID-19 related messages
- Hear from industry experts on successful marketing and outreach tips
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone interested in learning more about diverse populations and how to concentrate market outreach efforts more effectively.
- Maria Vergara, Director, Strategic Business and Relationship Team, Fannie Mae
- Marisa Calderon, Executive Director, NCRC Community Development Fund
- Stacie de Armas, SVP, Diverse Consumer Insights & Initiatives, DE&I Practice, Nielsen
- Kristi Booker, Accounts Director, AC&M Group