Top 5 Areas of LO Litigation and Ways to Avoid Them
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
Whenever we hear the word litigation, there is a litany of words that come to mind: costly, lengthy, confusing. With a continuing surge in both refinance and purchase activity, your loan officers are as busy as ever. Given the pace of lending, now is a good time to ensure that your policies and procedures for origination activities are up to date. Join MBA and industry experts, to discuss the top 5 areas of LO Litigation and ways to avoid them.
2:00-3:00 PM ET
- What red flags should you pay attention to?
- What can you do to discourage litigation in the first place?
- Trends in social media marketing and licensing
- Identifying and preventing pipeline theft
- The latest on Loan Officer Compensation
Who Should Attend?
- Branch Managers and Heads of Production
- Loan Officers and Brokers
- Compliance Professionals
- In-House and Outside Counsel
- Justin Wiseman, AVP & Managing Regulatory Counsel, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Troy Garris, Partner, Garris Horn LLP