Understanding Strategy: Leadership, Decision Making, EIQ and Culture
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
Strategy, Leadership, Emotional IQ, Decision Theory, and Culture are terms that sound important, but are not well understood. Join MBA Education and Dr. Andy Schell, CMB for part one of a two-part webinar series on Strategy, Leadership, Decision Theory and Culture. In part one of the series, participants will learn:
- The components of a strategic plan
- How personality impacts communication
- The connections that form culture
This presentation is based on the root cause analysis conducted by hundreds of behavioral scientists to identify the performance results from thousands of companies that Dr. Schell, CMB uses to show mortgage lenders how to improve performance.
Dr. Schell is an expert in the design and implementation of strategy with experience creating multiple national companies and directing the activities of hundreds of employees. He has four decades of experience as a leader/manager/coach directing the activity of both small and large groups of employees, including mortgage lending activity at Bank of America. His leadership knowledge extends from his hands-on experience and his doctoral academic pursuits in communication, strategy, and finance.
Join us for the extended conversation in part two of the series on Wednesday, September 15 from 2:00 – 3:30 PM ET.
2:00-3:30 PM ET
- How to examine the strategic components of visioning, communicating, and mapping
- The components of a strategic plan, how to define critical thinking and decision making, and explain the connection between leadership and organization design
- How personality impacts leadership effectiveness and communication
- The psychological dynamics associated with organization change and how this may result in decision paralysis
- The interdependency of culture, strategy, and leadership
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Branch Managers
- Operational Managers
- Dr. Andy Schell, DBA (Ph.D.), MSML, MBA, CPA/CFF, CMB, CEO and Managing Partner, Mortgage Banking Solutions