Understanding the Surge in Single-Family Rentals
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
In a hot housing market defined by limited inventory and increased demand, single-family rentals are an investment class attracting significant new attention and investor interest. Join MBA Education and industry practitioners explore opportunities and challenges in the sector and what they are watching as this asset class matures and experiences a second boom.
3:00-4:00 PM ET
- Evolution of the market and participants
- Growth projections and constraints
- Build to rent and financing
Who Should Attend?
- Asset Managers
- Service Providers
- David Howard, Executive Director, Rental Home Council
- Kenneth Hackman, Global Finance Partner, Dechert
- Beth O’Brien, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Corevest Finance