URLA: Lessons Learned from Early Adopters
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
The new Uniform Residential Loan Application (URLA) is mandatory as of March 1. Some lenders have already implemented the new form and learned valuable lessons. Join MBA Education and our panel of early adopters for a candid discussion and inside look at their experience. We will cover business process and workflow, software integration, testing, rollout strategy, training, and the inevitable gotchas that can upend the best laid plans.
2:00-3:00 PM ET
- Inform attendees of the most important areas of focus
- Highlight important issues that might be unexpected
- Provide input for a lender’s implementation strategy
Who Should Attend?
- Loan production, compliance, secondary market and technology leaders
- Implementation teams at lending institutions
- Rick Hill, Vice President, Industry Technology, MBA
- Kelley Grealis, Chief Compliance Officer & Government Relations, Union Home
- Gary Ives, Chief Information Officer, Pulte Mortgage
- Laurie Brendlinger, Director, Pulte Mortgage
- Janice Benes, Technology Project Manager, Wells Fargo
- Dennis Hauck, Project Manager, Home Lending Product Strategy & Delivery, Wells Fargo