URLA: New Updates to the Uniform Loan Application Form and Automated Underwriting Systems
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac have mandated a new Uniform Residential Loan Application (URLA) with a wide range of changes. Use of the new form begins January 1, 2021 and its use is required by March 1, 2021.
Join us to learn how the forms and their respective AUS engines (DU and LPA) will change the way that you interact with your borrowers and members as well as your technology systems.
2:00-3:00 PM ET
- New URLA Form – what areas have changed and what should you look out for?
- Brief overview of Automated Underwriting System changes
- How to interact across platforms and systems, and what is iLAD?
- What next?
Who Should Attend?
- Loan Officers
- System Administrators
- Melissa Kozicki, Director of Compliance, Mortgage Cadence
- Tom Paulett, Principal Product Manager, Mortgage Cadence