Winning Game Plan for Improving “B” Originators
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
2022 is projected to have a 70% decline in refinance volume. Originators who have been successful the last 24 months will now be faced with the grim reality of having to generate purchase money volume. Sales leadership will be challenged to improve their “B” originators if they want to achieve their budgeted volume goals.
Improving “B” originators is not easy and can be time consuming for a producing manager who is not an expert in behavioral change methods. Managers need a game plan for identifying the real issues and taking steps to change their originator’s mental script and to address their sales knowledge gaps.
This webinar will discuss what works in improving “B” originators who could do more but are mentally held back from moving their sales needle higher.
- Tuesday, January 25 (2:00 PM - 3:30 PM ET)
- Review state of mortgage sales performance. Who are “B” players?
- Selecting “B” players for improvement and understanding that not everyone wants to change or improve
- Discuss what science tells us is holding back “B” originators
- Identify what Strategies Work in Improving Originator’s Mental Script
- Review what a winning game plan looks like
Who Should Attend?
- Head of Sales: Retail, CD and TPO
- Executives at Mortgage Companies and Mortgage Firms
- Regional, District, Branch, Area Managers
- All originators
- Randell Gillespie, EVP, National Production Manager, Thrive Mortgage
- Mike Mulwani, Senior Vice President, Director of National Production, First Home Bank
- Pat Sherlock, President, QFS Sales Solutions (moderator)