Fundamentals of Mortgage Banking for Secondary Marketing Professionals
|MBA Member Price||$200.00|
Join MBA Education for a virtual workshop tailored specifically for Secondary Marketing professionals working at residential mortgage lenders and servicers. This interactive discussion will help ensure attendees understand the current mortgage lending environment and the critical elements of the loan lifecycle. Once the foundation is set, industry experts will provide an update on where the industry stands after a tumultuous couple of years. In just a short period of time, standard business assumptions and processes have completely been disrupted and this will be your opportunity to bring clarity to everything that has transpired.
The second part of the workshop will be a conversation on the issues and potential hurdles facing mortgage companies in the coming months and how you can help support your organization. Attendees will be provided a list of what to keep in mind, but will also be asked to bring their questions and share with the others in the class the question of “what is keeping you up at night”. Whether you are a conference attendee or not, this will be a great opportunity to network with your industry peers and gain key insights that pertain specifically to your line of work.
* In order to make the last part of this workshop most beneficial to all attendees, please email Danielle Jackson with questions or concerns you would like to be addressed.
Attendees should expect to:
- Review the basic components of residential mortgage servicing, lifecycle, key industry players, and how money is made
- The important role of secondary marketing professionals in the success of an organization
- Identify the differences (and similarities) between depository and non-depository secondary marketing practices
- Consider the unique issues facing secondary marketing departments as a result of the pandemic
- Discuss issues keeping secondary marketing professionals up at night and address common problems encountered by attendees
Who Should Attend?
- Secondary Marketing professionals
- Pat Taylor, New Directions Consulting Services
- Allison Johnston, President, Success Mortgage Partners, Inc.
- The workshop will be divided into four parts, with short breaks and a lunch break.
Special Pricing & Discounts:
If you are attending the Servicing Solutions Conference & Expo 2022, this workshop is available for $50. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for this discount.
For mPact members, use promo code MPACTVW100 to receive this workshop for $100.
For Education Pro and Premium subscribers, this workshop is complimentary with your subscription! Please email Anthony Siller to take advantage of this benefit. Contact Jeff Schummer to learn more about Education Advantage !