CRE Basics: Appraisal & Three Approaches to Value -June 2019
Wednesday, June 26th, 2018
Tuesday, July 2nd, 2018 - Please note: this class will take place on Tuesday due to the July 4th holiday.
Wednesday, July 10th, 2018
Wednesday, July 17th, 2018
1:00 - 2:30 PM EST
Please note that all class sessions are 90 minutes.
The course will be designed to introduce the appraisal process associated with the valuation of commercial real estate. The course will explore the concept of highest and best use and proceed through the three approaches to value.
- Conduct the four tests in determining the highest and best use of a commercial property
- Explore each of the three approaches of value
- Learn how the value of the property was determined using the three approaches
- Reconcile the final value.
- Lesson 1: Introduction to the Appraisal Process and Highest and Best Use
- Lesson 2: Cost Approach
- Lesson 3: Sales Comparison Approach
- Lesson 4: Income Valuation Approach and Reconciliation
- Junior analysts
- Loan closers
- Individuals seeking a career in commercial real estate
Instructors:All CRE Basics courses are facilitated by Gail Griffith, Associate Director, Commercial/Multifamily Education, MBA. Instructors will be announced closer to course start date.
MBA Diversity and Inclusion scholarship opportunities are available for this offering. Click HERE for more information.