CRE Basics: Property Inspection and Environmental Analysis
|Member Price||(Before ) $350.00||$400.00||(After ) $400.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $525.00||$625.00||(After ) $625.00|
Dates and Lessons:
Monday, August 24: Physical Components of a Commercial/Multifamily Property - Part A
Monday, August 31: Physical Components of a Commercial/Multifamily Property - Part B
Monday, September 7: Environmental Concerns
Monday, September 14: Assessing Physical Risk
1:00 - 2:30 PM EST
The goal of Property Inspection and Environmental Analysis is to provide participants with the basic information needed to assess the physical condition of a commercial/multifamily property. This four-part, instructor-guided online course reviews common issues that can affect the physical components to a commercial property including building exteriors, roof systems, foundations, HVAC systems, plumbing and electric systems. The course also discusses the importance of proper property management and how deficiencies can be noted through housekeeping and site deficiencies. Common environmental hazards typically found at commercial properties are also reviewed. The course concludes with a discussion of the third party reports, tips to conduct efficient property inspections and management interviews, and why touring the market is important to the property inspection. Property Inspection and Environmental Analysis is one of eight courses in MBA Education's CRE Basics series.
Objectives:Attendees can expect to:
- Differentiate between the main physical components of a commercial property
- Describe common deficiencies that impact the physical components of a property
- Review common environmental hazards and how they are remediated
- Distinguish between the third party reports
- Summarize the inspection process
- Review the seven accessibility requirements for multifamily
Who Should Attend?
- Loan Processors
- Analysts and Junior Analysts
- Loan Closers
- Individuals seeking a career in commercial real estate
Instructors:The instructor names will be announced closer to the course start date.
MBA Diversity and Inclusion scholarship opportunities are available for this offering. Click HERE for more information.