CRE Basics: Underwriting Multifamily and Valuation
|Member Price||(Before ) $350.00||$400.00||(After ) $400.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $525.00||$625.00||(After ) $625.00|
Dates and Lessons:
Tuesday, May 5: Lending Platforms and the Lending Process
Tuesday, May 12: Deriving Multifamily Income and Expenses
Tuesday, May 19: Multifamily Valuation
Tuesday, April 26: Multifamily Lending Risks and Risk Mitigants
1:00 - 2:00 PM ET
The goal of Underwriting Multifamily and Valuation is to help participants understand the basic concepts of underwriting a multifamily property. This four-part, instructor-guided online course reviews the types of multifamily and the various lending platforms that finance multifamily, how multifamily income and expenses are derived, and how multifamily real estate is valued. The course concludes with a discussion of common multifamily lending risks and risk mitigants. Underwriting Multifamily and Valuation is one of eight courses in MBA Education's CRE Basics series.
Objectives:Attendees can expect to:
- Identify lending platforms in the capital market that provide multifamily financing
- Describe market factors that affect multifamily
- Interpret the income and expense categories common for properties multifamily
- Demonstrate how income and expenses are projected
- Describe how multifamily properties are valued
- Summarize common risks related to multifamily lending and associated risk mitigants
Who Should Attend?
- Loan Processors
- Analysts and Junior Analysts
- Loan Closers
- Individuals seeking a career in commercial real estate
Instructors:The instructor names will be announced closer to the course start date.
MBA Diversity and Inclusion scholarship opportunities are available for this offering. Click HERE for more information.