CRE Basics: Underwriting Office and Valuation
|Member Price||(Before ) $350.00||$400.00||(After ) $400.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $525.00||$625.00||(After ) $625.00|
Dates and Lessons:
Tuesday, June 9: Lending Platforms and the Lending Process
Tuesday, June 16: Deriving Office Income and Expenses
Tuesday, June 23: Office Valuation
Tuesday, June 30: Office Lending Risks and Risk Mitigants
1:00 - 2:00 PM EST and 1:00 - 2:30 PM EST on June 23
The goal of Underwriting Office and Valuation is to help participants understand the basic concepts of underwriting an office property. This four-part, instructor-led online course reviews the nuances of the office product, how office income and expenses are derived, important office lease clauses, and how the office product is valued. The course concludes with a discussion of common office lending risks and risk mitigants. Underwriting Office and Valuation is one of eight courses in MBA Education's CRE Basics series.
Objectives:Attendees can expect to:
- Identify lending platforms in the capital market that provide office financing
- Describe the tenancy and market factors that affect the office product
- Interpret the income and expense categories common for office properties
- Demonstrate how income and expenses are projected
- Describe how office properties are valued
- Summarize common risks related to office lending and associated risk mitigants
Who Should Attend?
- Loan Processors
- Analysts and Junior Analysts
- Loan Closers
- Individuals seeking a career in commercial real estate
Instructors:The instructor names will be announced closer to the course start date.
MBA Diversity and Inclusion scholarship opportunities are available for this offering. Click HERE for more information.