CRE Basics: Underwriting Retail and Valuation
This item is not available at this time. Please check back soon.
|Member Price||(Before ) $350.00||$400.00||(After ) $400.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $525.00||$625.00||(After ) $625.00|
CRE Basics: Property Inspection and Environmental Analysis
Dates and Lessons:
Wednesday, September 16: Types of Retail, Lending Platforms, and the Lending Process
Wednesday, September 23: Deriving Retail Income and Expenses
Wednesday, September 30: Retail Valuation
Wednesday, October 7: Retail Lending Risks and Risk Mitigants
1:00 - 2:00 PM EST (Wednesday, September 30 is from 1:00 - 2:30 PM EST)
The goal of Underwriting Retail and Valuation is to help participants understand the basic concepts of underwriting a retail property. This four-part, instructor-guided online course reviews the various types of retail, how retail income and expenses are derived, important retail lease clauses, and how retail is valued. The course concludes with a discussion of common retail lending risks and risk mitigants. Underwriting Retail and Valuation is one of eight courses in MBA Education's CRE Basics series.
Objectives:Attendees can expect to:
- Identify lending platforms in the capital market that provide retail financing
- Describe the various types of retail properties
- Outline key components to the retail market
- Interpret the income and expense categories common for retail properties
- Demonstrate how income and expenses are projected
- Describe how retail properties are valued
- Summarize common risks related to retail lending and associated risk mitigants
Who Should Attend?
- Loan Processors
- Analysts and Junior Analysts
- Loan Closers
- Individuals seeking a career in commercial real estate
Instructors:The instructor names will be announced closer to the course start date.
MBA Diversity and Inclusion scholarship opportunities are available for this offering. Click HERE for more information.