CRE Basics:BMC & Financial Statement Analysis - May 2019
Friday, May 3rd, 2019
Friday, May 10, 2019
Friday, May 17th, 2019
Friday, May 31st, 2019
There will be no class on Friday, May 24th, 2019 due to the Memorial Day holiday.
11:00 AM - 12:30 PM EST
The goal of Borrower Mortgage Credit and Financial Statement Analysis is to assists commercial real estate professionals in the evaluation of an existing or a prospective borrower’s financial condition. This four week course introduces the various ownership structures commonly used by commercial real estate property owners as well as the advantages and disadvantages of each. The course will review the different types of financial statements used by property owners, and the components of each statement, to report their financial condition. The difference between the types of audited statements will also be discussed. Finally, students will be taught how to calculate underwriting ratios used by lenders to determine the overall financial health of a borrower and discuss the meaning and importance of such ratios.
- Identify the types of borrower organizational structures
- Explain the types of financial statements
- Understand the components of the financial statement and the REO Schedule
- Understand how to calculate underwriting ratios
- Understand how to evaluate a borrower's mortgage credit
- Junior analysts
- Loan closers
- Individuals seeking a career in commercial real estate
- Renee Matthews CPA, Audit Partner, CohnReznick
- Alison Hickman, Senior Manager Project Finance, CohnReznick
MBA Diversity and Inclusion scholarship opportunities are available for this offering. Click HERE for more information.