CRE Basics:BMC & Financial Statement Analysis-September 2019
Wednesday, September 25th, 2019
Wednesday, October 2nd, 2019
Wednesday, October 9th, 2019
Wednesday, October 16th, 2019
1:00 - 2:30 PM EST
The goal of this course is to assist analysts in the evaluation of an existing or a prospective borrower’s financial condition. This course introduces the various ownership structures commonly used by commercial real estate property owners as well as the advantages and disadvantages of each. The course will review the different types of financial statements used by property owners, and the components of each statement, to report their financial condition. The difference between the types of audited statements will also be discussed. The course will show the calculation of underwriting ratios used by lenders to determine the overall financial health of a borrower and discuss the meaning behind the ratios.
- Identify the types of borrower organizational structures
- Explain the types of financial statements
- Understand the components of the financial statement and the REO Schedule
- Understand how to calculate underwriting ratios
- Understand how to evaluate a borrower's mortgage credit
- Junior analysts
- Loan closers
- Individuals seeking a career in commercial real estate
Instructors:All CRE Basics courses are facilitated by Gail Griffith, Associate Director, Commercial/Multifamily Education, MBA. Instructors will be announced closer to course start date.
MBA Diversity and Inclusion scholarship opportunities are available for this offering. Click HERE for more information.