CRE Basics:Introduction to Commercial Real Estate - Nov 2019
Tuesday, November 5th, 2019
Tuesday, November 12th, 2019
Tuesday, November 19th, 2019
Tuesday, November 26th 2019
1:00 - 2:00 PM EST
The course is geared to teach individuals new to the commercial real estate field the legal nuances of owning commercial real estate, the evolution of commercial real estate markets and the various lending platforms available to commercial real estate owners. Also discussed are the various types of commercial real estate and their distinguishing characteristics. The course closes with a discussion of how commercial real estate is conveyed and the legal documentation involved in conveyance.
Objectives:Attendees can expect to:
- Understand the legal interest, benefits, and rights associated with the ownership of commercial real estate
- The various ownership structures property owners may choose to own, operate and manage
- The evolution of commercial lending
- The various lending platform available in the market and the roles of each involved party
- Become familiar with the types of commercial real estate and their distinguishing characteristics
- How commercial real estate is conveyed and the legal documentation associated with conveyance
- The legal implications of ownership
- Lesson 1: What is Commercial Real Estate?
- Lesson 2: Commercial Real Estate Markets
- Lesson 3: Types of Commercial Real Estate
- Lesson 4: Conveyance and Legal Documentation
Who Should Attend?
- Junior analysts
- Loan closers
- Individuals seeking a career in commercial real estate
Instructors:All CRE Basics courses are facilitated by Gail Griffith, Associate Director, Commercial/Multifamily Education, MBA. Instructors will be announced closer to course start date.
MBA Diversity and Inclusion scholarship opportunities are available for this offering. Click HERE for more information.