CRE Basics:Prop Inspec/Environmental Concerns-August 2019
Monday, August 19th, 2019
Monday, August 26th, 2019
Monday, September 2nd, 2019
Monday, September 9th, 2019
Time: 1:00 - 2:30 PM EST
The course is designed to explain what the property inspection tells the underwriter and how the results of the inspection affect the underwriting. The course will also review environmental concerns common to commercial real estate.
- Key areas that may indicate problems at a commercial property
- Interior and exterior problems and deficiencies including typical HVAC systems and how these affect underwriting
- Establishment of replacement reserves
- How to analyze and interpret market data and how it affects the property
- Review a typical market study and explain how the data can be interpreted
- Lesson 1: The Inspection Process
- Lesson 2: Impact of the Market and Inspection on the Property
- Lesson 3: Environmental Concerns
- Lesson 4: Establishing Replacement Reserves
Who Should Attend?
- Junior analysts
- Loan closers
- Individuals seeking a career in commercial real estate
Instructors:All CRE Basics courses are facilitated by Gail Griffith, Associate Director, Commercial/Multifamily Education, MBA. Instructors will be announced closer to course start date.
MBA Diversity and Inclusion scholarship opportunities are available for this offering. Click HERE for more information.