CRE Basics:Underwriting Multifamily & Valuation-May 2018
Wednesday, May 2nd, 2018
Wednesday, May 9th, 2018
Wednesday, May 16th, 2018
Wednesday, May 23rd, 2018
1:00 - 2:00 PM EST
The course is designed to introduce the multifamily lending process, focusing on the underwriting component. Beginning with an exploration of the capital sources available for multifamily financing, the course moves through cash flow analysis, how rents and expenses are derived and the valuation process. Participants also will learn how underwriters determine whether a particular property is accceptable collateral to secure a prospective mortgage. The course will also review common multifamily lending risks and risk mitigants.
- Identify the multifamily lending platforms and loan process
- Understand how to derive multifamily income and expenses
- Review Multifamily valuation
- Identify common multifamily lending risks and risk mitigants
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Multifamily
- Lesson 2: Lease and Operating Statement Analysis
- Lesson 3: Multifamily Valuation
- Lesson 4: Multifamily Risks and Risk Mitigants
Who Should Attend?
- Junior analysts
- Loan closers
- Individuals seeking a career in commercial real estate
Instructor:All CRE Basics courses are facilitated by Gail Griffith, Associate Director, Commercial/Multifamily Education, MBA. Instructors will be announced closer to course start date.
MBA Diversity and Inclusion scholarship opportunities are available for this offering. Click HERE for more information.