CRE Basics:Underwriting Multifamily & Valuation - Nov 2018
The course is designed to introduce the multifamily lending process, focusing on the underwriting component. Beginning with an exploration of the capital sources available for multifamily financing, the course moves through cash flow analysis, how rents and expenses are derived and the valuation process. Participants also will learn how underwriters determine whether a particular property is accceptable collateral to secure a prospective mortgage. The course will also review common multifamily lending risks and risk mitigants.
Tuesday, November 27, 2018
Tuesday, December 4th, 2018
Tuesday, December 11th, 2018
Tuesday, December 18th, 2018
1:00 - 2:00 PM EST
- Identify the multifamily lending platforms and loan process
- Understand how to derive multifamily income and expenses
- Review Multifamily valuation
- Identify common multifamily lending risks and risk mitigants
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Multifamily
- Lesson 2: Lease and Operating Statement Analysis
- Lesson 3: Multifamily Valuation
- Lesson 4: Multifamily Risks and Risk Mitigants
Who Should Attend?
- Junior analysts
- Loan closers
- Individuals seeking a career in commercial real estate
Instructor:All CRE Basics courses are facilitated by Gail Griffith, Director, Commercial/Multifamily Education, MBA. Instructors will be announced closer to course start date.
MBA Diversity and Inclusion scholarship opportunities are available for this offering. Click HERE for more information.