Introduction To Mortgage Banking - September 2018
Tuesday, September 11th - Tuesday, September 25th, 2018
3:30 - 5:00 PM EST
This course will be held from September 11th - September 25th, 2018 on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:30 PM- 5:00 PM EST
Full-time college students not currently interning with or employed by an MBA member company are eligible to take this course for free. Member interns are eligible to take this course for the price of $75. College students and member interns should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
This instructor-guided online course provides an overview of the residential real estate finance industry as a career development tool for college students and those interested in changing careers, and as a training tool for interns and new hires. The course opens with an overview of the industry and covers Loan Production, Loan Administration, Secondary Marketing, and Operations and Technology.
- Attendees will learn a high-level overview of the various functions of the residential real estate finance industry.
- They will also learn about the various career paths available through each function (Loan Officer, Servicer, Title Agent, etc.).
- Attendees will benefit from personal interaction with industry experts via the IGOL format.
- Loan Production
- Loan Administration
- Secondary Marketing
- Operations and Technology
- College students
- Career changers
- New hires and interns
- HR staff and intern coordinators
- Lyubomira Buresch, CMB, President, Polygon Research, Inc.
- Julie Messina, CMB, Secondary Marketing Manager, CNN Mortgage
- Chad Prelog, Business Support Manager, Wells Fargo
- Laura Kay Sheely, Account Manager, Arch Mortgage Insurance Company
- Melany Wynn, Senior Lead Auditor, Consumer Compliance, KeyBank