Residential CMB Prep Course - June 2019
This is a six-week Instructor-led Web-based course, beginning with an introductory conference call on May 31, 2019 and ending with a wrap-up conference call on July 19, 2019. This course is only available to individuals who are enrolled in the Residential Certified Mortgage Banker (CMB) program, and recommended for those candidates who are close to, or have already met, their point requirements and are in the process of finalizing their exam preparation.Discounts:
Those who have previously taken the prep course and wish to re-enroll in this course are eligible for a 50% discount. Please use the promo code RCMB50 upon checkout to receive this discount.
Friday, May 31, 2019 - Friday, July 19, 2019
MBA Education's Residential CMB Online Prep Course is a six-week Instructor-led Web-based course designed to prepare Residential CMB candidates for the written exam. This Web-based course is led by CMB designees. One section of the Residential CMB exam will be discussed each week. Residential study topics include: Residential Origination & Underwriting, Residential Loan Administration, Residential Marketing and Investor Relations, Residential Financial Management and Strategy, Real Estate Law and Comprehensive Industry Issues. Each week will conclude with a section wrap up call for one (1) hour each Friday through July 19, 2019.
- Course Kick off/Introduction: May 31, 2019
- Week 1 - Section 1, Origination & Underwriting Wrap Up Call: 6/7/19
- Week 2 - Section 2, Loan Administration Wrap Up Call: 6/14/19
- Week 3 - Section 3, Secondary Markets Wrap Up Call: 6/21/19
- Week 4 - Section 4, Financial Management Wrap Up Call: 6/28/19
- week of observance for 4th of July Holiday
- Week 5 - Section 5, Real Estate Law Wrap Up Call: 7/12/19
- Week 6 - Section 6, Comprehensive Industry Issues/Course Wrap Up Call: 7/19/19
PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE IF YOU HAVE NOT MET ALL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS, OR IF YOU ARE NOT A CURRENT RESIDENTIAL CMB CANDIDATE
Who Should Attend?
CMB Candidates only. Those who have accumulated 145 points or more and are preparing to take the written exam within 30 days of completion of the course.