MISMO Boot Camp: February 2022: Online
|MBA Member Price|
Please note that a further discounted price is available for MISMO members. MISMO Member pricing will apply when you click the "Register Now" button above and log in.
The regular registration fee is $999. However, MISMO Members receive a discounted price of $599. MISMO member pricing will apply when you click above and log in.
MISMO’s Boot Camp Course streamlines the education process for both technical and business professionals to understand:
- How MISMO operates and develops standards
- MISMO’s Core Components and how to leverage them to meet industry challenges
- The components of MISMO’s XML reference model and how it works
- And much more!
NOTE: With successful completion of the Boot Camp, 50 education points are awarded towards MISMO’s individual certification program, the CMSP. For more information on the CMSP program, see webpage or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Instructor Guided Online Course
The MISMO Boot Camp content is presented in an accelerated pace with four 90-minute lessons:
- History & Mission
- Memberships, Tools & Resources
- Organizational Structure & Governance
- Work Product Development
- MISMO Certifications
MISMO Core Components
- Logical Data Model
- Business Glossary
- Business Reference Model
- Decision Model
Reference Model Building Blocks (Part 1)
- API Toolkit
- XML Basics
- Reference Model Data Structures
Reference Model Building Blocks (Part 2)
- Monday, February 7, 2022: 1:00 - 4:00 PM ET
- Tuesday, February 8, 2022: 1:00 - 4:00 PM ET
This course is intended for both technical and business professionals who are interested in the development and maintenance of mortgage industry standards and best practices and want to learn more about how to effectively leverage MISMO to accelerate the transition to fully digital mortgages.
- Michelle Pogatchnik, CMSP, System Analyst, Evolve Mortgage Services, LLC
- Tammy Kienlen, Consultant
- Brian Stucky, Senior Enterprise Architect, Quicken Loans
- Michael Fleck, Data Integration Manager, Black Knight
- Steve Acker, Owner and Principal Consultant, Closergeist LLC