Human Resources Virtual Symposium 2020
|MBA Member Price||(Before ) $199.00||$350.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $399.00||$750.00|
September 10-11 | 1:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m. ET
Same great content and expert speakers on all the major issues affecting human resource professionals in the mortgage space. Plus new content on the impact of COVID-19 crisis on your work arrangements and workforce. But different venue and format: MBA's 2020 Human Resources Symposium is going VIRTUAL. Please join us!
Ingredients that combine to make our Human Resources Symposium a "not miss" virtual event:
- Live polling and chats
- Legal and regulatory presentations on compensation and labor
- Signature mortgage market outlook
- COVID-19 and the future of the workplace
- What will our work spaces look like?
- Is "remote" a permanent solution?
- Keeping your company culture intact
- Recruitment and training in the post-COVID world
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Compensation Outlook
- Register before July 31 and save $150!
- SHRM Credits
Take advantage of this opportunity to "sit back" and participate in this virtual symposium from home, office or outdoors. Discussion required!
- This symposium is covered over two days, three hours each. We will not be recording the session so reserve your time now for September 10-11; 1:00 - 4:00 p.m. ET.
- Agenda subject to change.
Who Should Attend:
- Human Resource Senior Executives
- Compensation Directors
- Incentive Plan Analysts
- Talent Acquisition Managers
- Payroll & Benefits Specialists
- Compliance Managers
Limited speaking opportunities may be available: Contact Marina Walsh at email@example.com.