MBA's Single Family Research and Economics Showcase 2021
Register Now Agenda
|MBA Member Price||$199.00|
June 23 1-5 PM
June 24 1-5 PM
Missed participating in our Spring Survey season? Get the Highlights.
A two-day online event, the Single-Family Research & Economics Showcase highlights the most current results and insights from MBA’s residential surveys, forecasts and reports. Led by MBA's Chief Economist, Michael Fratantoni, Ph.D., the Showcase provides the rare opportunity to hear directly from all the experts behind the data you want and trust. MBA's Research & Economics staff will give you the intel you need and dive into the data behind the following key topics:
Keynote on the Economy and the Mortgage Market
- Latest Performance Benchmarking for Production and Servicing, including results from our peer groups that met this spring
- Industry Volume and Demand, Demographics, Market Profiles and Players, highlighting MBA’s Weekly Applications Survey and newer MBA member surveys, plus a “behind-the-scenes” look at the factors that impact MBA’s monthly originations forecast
- Forbearance and Delinquency, with a review of what happened in 2020, what we see with forbearances and delinquencies today, and what this all means for mortgage servicers’ bottom lines
- Technology and Innovation
- Staffing Issues, including a discussion about what MBA and McLagan (MBA’s partner on the annual Compensation Survey Program) have learned about capacity management and what the future of work may bring post-pandemic
- Views on the Future of the Mortgage Industry, as well as Q&A with MBA analysts
Cancellations and Refunds: Cancellations received on or before 5/23/2021: Full refund minus $50.00 processing fee. Cancellations received between 5/24/2021 – 6/1/2021: 50% of registration fee refunded. Cancellations received after 6/1/2021: No refunds after this Date.
Program Cancellation: In the unlikely event this program is cancelled, MBA will refund 100% of registration fees paid. MBA assumes no liability for any fees, charges, penalties, or other incidental costs that a registrant might incur as a consequence of a program cancellation.
The Mortgage Bankers Association is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors at: www.nasbaregistry.org. Learn more