School of Multifamily Mortgage Banking - February 2020
Mortgage Bankers Association, Washington, DC
|Member Price||(Before ) $1,250.00||$1,350.00||(After ) $1,350.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $1,900.00||$2,000.00||(After ) $2,000.00|
MBA Education's Multifamily School of Mortgage Banking follows in the footsteps of its single-family predecessor by providing a comprehensive and interactive look at the critical elements of multifamily real estate finance. Through a mix of lecture and group activities, attendees of this three-day program will walk away with a thorough understanding of the multifamily lending cycle, the key players and products in multifamily mortgage finance, as well as the critical role of the capital markets and securitization. This program is one-of-a-kind and leverages MBA's role as the most trusted policy, advocacy, and training resource for the multifamily real estate finance industry.
Wednesday, February 19, 2020 - Friday, February 21, 2020
- This course will occur from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. each day
- A light breakfast will be served at 8:00 a.m. each day
- Lunch will be served each day
Mortgage Bankers Association
1919 M ST NW
Washington DC 20036
Hotel Registration Information:
- All registrants are responsible for making their own hotel accommodations.
- Please click here to see hotels in close proximity to the course location.
- MBA Education recommends you wait until after you receive our registration confirmation email before you make any travel arrangements. MBA assumes no liability for any penalty fees on airline tickets, deposits for hotel accommodations, or any other fees, charges, penalties, or other incidental costs that a registrant might incur. To review all of MBA Education policies, please click here
- Foundations in Multifamily Real Estate
- Multifamily Mortgage Banking
- Multifamily Lending Platforms and Loan Products
- Multifamily Capital Markets and Securitization
- Multifamily Market Analysis
- Assessing Multifamily Physical and Environmental Risk
- Multifamily Income, Expenses and Valuation
- Borrower Mortgage Credit and Financial Statement Analysis
- Multifamily Lending Risks
- Loan Closing and Loan Documentation
- Multifamily Loan Servicing
- Case Study Presentations and Discussions
Download the Course Agenda to learn more about the program.
Who Should Attend:
- Production Analysts
- Capital Markets Professionals
- Risk Management and Compliance Professionals
- Anyone needing to gain a broad understanding of the multifamily real estate market
Speakers:Speakers will be announced closer to the start of the course.
MBA Diversity and Inclusion scholarship opportunities are available for this offering. Click HERE for more information.
Multifamily School of Mortgage Banking runs from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Wednesday - Friday. Registration begins at 8:30 AM on Day 1. A light breakfast is served each day at around 8:30 AM. Lunch is provided each day as well.