School of Mortgage Banking II - April 2019 - San Antonio, TX
USAA, San Antonio, TX
School of Mortgage Banking II, Managing Profitability and Risk in Mortgage Banking, emphasizes effective organization and management of the production, servicing and secondary marketing departments for the purpose of controlling risks and maximizing bottom-line profits. This course covers developing new markets, production management, servicing portfolio management and valuation, secondary marketing risk management and pricing strategy.
Tuesday, April 9th - Friday, April 12th, 2019
- This course will occur from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Tuesday - Thursday and 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. on Friday.
- A light breakfast will be served at 7:30 a.m. each day.
- Lunch will be served each day.
9800 Fredericksburg Rd.
San Antonio, TX 78288
Hotel Registration Information:
- All registrants are responsible for making their own hotel accommodations.
- Please click here to see hotels in close proximity to the course location.
- MBA Education recommends you wait until after you receive our registration confirmation email before you make any travel arrangements. MBA assumes no liability for any penalty fees on airline tickets, deposits for hotel accommodations, or any other fees, charges, penalties, or other incidental costs that a registrant might incur. To review all of MBA Education policies, please click here
Download the sample SOMB II agenda to learn more about the program.
Who Should Attend:
- Residential Mortgage Professionals
- Management and Heads of Sales
- Production Staff
- Servicing Staff
- Compliance and Risk Management Professionals
- Anyone serving the mortgage finance industry
Please note: Students who are not working toward AMP designations do not need to complete SOMB I to enroll in this comprehensive course. Only students who intend to acquire their AMP designation need to first complete SOMB I and pass the exam.
Speakers:Speakers will be announced closer to the start of the course.
MBA Diversity and Inclusion scholarship opportunities are available for this offering. Click HERE for more information.
SOMB II generally runs from 8:30 a.m. • 4:30 p.m. Tuesday • Thursday and 8:00 a.m. • 2:00 p.m. on Friday. A light breakfast and lunch will be served each day.
This registration serves as confirmation of your successful enrollment in this course. Please proceed with any necessary travel arrangements. To review all of MBA Education policies, please click here