School of Mortgage Banking III - December 2018 - Dallas, TX
Mr. Cooper, Coppell, TX
Tuesday, December 4th, 2018 - Friday, December 7th, 2018
- This course will occur from 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Tuesday - Thursday and 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. on Friday.
- SOMB III concludes with a graduation ceremony on Friday awarding successful participants their AMP designation.
- A light breakfast will be served Tuesday - Friday.
- Lunch will only be served Tuesday - Thursday.
8950 Cypress Waters Blvd.
Dallas, TX 75019
Hotel Registration Information:
- All registrants are responsible for making their own hotel accommodations.
- Please click here to see hotels in close proximity to the course location.
- MBA Education recommends you wait until after you receive our registration confirmation email before you make any travel arrangements. MBA assumes no liability for any penalty fees on airline tickets, deposits for hotel accommodations, or any other fees, charges, penalties, or other incidental costs that a registrant might incur. To review all of MBA Education policies, please click here
The final course in MBA's School of Mortgage Banking series emphasizes long-term strategic planning in a mortgage-banking environment. The redesigned course is an interactive, discussion based, four-day session that includes a new advanced computerized model-Advanced Interactive Mortgage Management (AIMM). AIMM is a standalone simulation that replicates the experience of running a mortgage lending operation.
AIMM simulation allows participants to analyze the financial structure of a mortgage banking firm and the relationship between operating policies and profitability. The simulation incorporates industry trends and current economic indices along with necessary operational expenditures. Through the AIMM simulation module, users have the opportunity to make strategic decisions based on these various factors and seek to maximize the profitability of the lending operation. The process demonstrates the cause and effect relationship of the decisions made so participants can better understand key decision-making strategy and techniques that will help to improve operational productivity and profitability.
Participants work within the computerized model through several economic quarters and varying economic conditions to restore profitability to their firm. The economic conditions create a robust learning experience that is reflective of the current real estate market conditions. Decisions such as staffing for both retail and wholesale channels, quantity of back office support staff, commission structures in relation to production and anticipated loan volume as it relates to product and price. Additional decisions include dollars allocated to marketing, technology and decisions related to pipeline hedging.
Those interested in School of Mortgage Banking III may also be interested in other MBA Leadership Programs (Future Leaders, Lincoln Leadership Institute, and Certified Mortgage Banker (CMB) Designation). Click HERE for additional information.
Download the sample SOMB III agenda to learn more about the program.
Who Should Attend:
- Residential Mortgage Executives
- Heads of Sales
- Chief Financial Officers
- Operations Managers
- Strategy Professionals
- Financial Analysts
- Those that are seeking their AMP Designation
Speakers:Speakers will be announced closer to the start of the course.
Please note:MBA Diversity and Inclusion scholarship opportunities are available for this offering. Click HERE for more information.
Breakfast will be provided Tuesday-Friday. Please note that lunch will only be provided Tuesday-Thursday.
MBA Education recommends you wait until after you receive our registration confirmation email before you make any travel arrangements. MBA assumes no liability for any penalty fees on airline tickets, deposits for hotel accommodations, or any other fees, charges, penalties, or other incidental costs that a registrant might incur. To review all of MBA Education policies, please click here