A Model for A Deliberate Approach to "Being Digital"
The Digital Maturity Model (DMM) is a measure of the capability and resilience of an organization to strengthen itself and succeed in an increasingly competitive market. By appropriately applying the DMM, companies can harness technologies to develop and maintain a high degree of technological sophistication that is required to grow business and compete.
This webinar will be useful for both member companies that have already begun implementing new technologies and those that may need help getting started. Subject matter experts will present a detailed blueprint for how to succeed in this arena and will be available to answer any of your questions.
Thursday, December 13th, 2018
Objectives:In this webinar, participants will learn:
- What is Digital Maturity and Digital transformation
- The need for Digital Transformation
- What are the various dimension of Digital Transformation
- Why is a comprehensive approach required - what is the difference of "being digital" and "doing digital"
- What is the business Case for Digital Maturity?
- How do organization evolve to being digital? How do you measure success?
- Mohit Sudhakar, Partner, Fiduciary Investment & Risk Management Advisors (FIRM Advisors)
- Sanjay Vatsa, Founder & Principal, Ideas to Result
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Digital Officers
- IT Staff
- Senior Executives
Call begins on December 13, 2018 from 2:00 - 3:30 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.