Accounting Considerations for Lenders on COVID-19 Programs
|MBA Member Price||(Before ) $1.00||$1.00||(After ) $1.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $299.00||$299.00||(After ) $299.00|
Join MBA Education and industry experts as they dive into certain accounting topics related to COVID-19 programs impacting lenders, including accounting and reporting considerations for COVID-19 related loan modifications and forbearances; loan loss, servicing advances, rep and warranty considerations; servicer, MSR, and derivative/hedging considerations; as well as other COVID-19 related accounting and reporting topics.
Date:Tuesday, June 9, 2020
Time:2:00 - 3:00 PM ET
- Understand the various accounting pronouncements that have been issued in response to COVID-19
- Gain insights into some of the accounting implications of the CARES Act Housing-related provisions
- Fran Mordi, AVP, Financial Management, Tax & Accounting Policy, Mortgage Bankers Association
- John Donohue, Partner, Moss Adams LLP
- Chris Hughes, Senior Manager, Moss Adams LLP
- Keith McCalla, CPA, Assurance Senior Manager - Financial Services, Ernst & Young
- Matthew Streadback, Partner, Ernst & Young
Who Should Attend?
- Accounting Directors
- Tax Directors
- Accounting Managers
This webinar is complimentary to MBA members, please use the promo code WEBINAR upon check out.
Webinar is scheduled for June 9, 2020 from 2:00 -3:00 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to attendees in advance of the webinar.
All registrants will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.