Affordable Housing Programs: Benefits & Considerations
|Member Price||(Before ) $1.00||$1.00||(After ) $1.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $299.00||$299.00||(After ) $299.00|
Housing affordability is an issue facing millions of Americans and it comes with challenges for both consumers and lenders alike. Fortunately for mortgage lenders, there are numerous programs available in the marketplace that can help increase access to credit and homeownership. These programs come with their own unique benefits, considerations and requirements, and some or all of them may not be the right fit your business.
As part of MBA’s growing Affordable Housing Initiative, join MBA Education and industry veterans for a look at the various affordable housing offerings and how they can help potentially grow your business and reach new borrowers. Speakers will give a high-level overview of the respective programs and how you effectively integrate and operationalize the programs now. Learn the advantages for both lenders & borrowers and how to reduce the time it takes to approve a program.
Date:Wednesday, April 29, 2020
Time:2:00-3:00 PM ET
This webinar is complimentary to MBA members, please use the promo code WEBINAR upon check out.
Objectives and Topics:
- Understanding the difference types of affordable housing programs to determine to include in your sales strategy and product menu
- What are the advantages to both lenders and borrowers
- The operational, technical, and process requirements
- How to support your Loan Officers
- GSE and HUD requirements: how to reduce the time it takes to approve a program and improve your loan quality
- Dottie Sheppick, Managing Partner, Specialty Mortgage Product Solutions LLC
- Theresa Hagman, Managing Partner, Specialty Mortgage Product Solutions LLC
- Steve O'Connor, Senior Vice President for Affordable Housing Initiatives, MBA
Who Should Attend?
- Senior Executives
- Risk, Compliance and Legal Professionals
- Secondary Marketing Managers and Investors
- Product Development and Production Managers
Webinar is scheduled for Wednesday, April 29, 2020 from 2:00 - 3:00 PM EST.
Login instructions will be sent to registered attendees in advance of the webinar.
All attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and materials shortly after the conclusion of the webinar.