API Fundamentals for Your Mortgage Lending Operations
An API is a series of protocols and routines that allow two different applications to exchange data. Developers create them for the purpose of allowing software with limited capabilities to call on functions from other systems. In consumer lending, APIs provide access to the data enterprises required to safely engage prospective borrowers before, during and after the loan origination process.
Today's borrower expects a frictionless end-to-end digital experience with every type of online transactions. Lenders will need to be prepared to deliver a host of quality online experiences from first touch to closed loan. The advantage these days is access to a robust, high quality API ecosystem to avoid the need to create every step along the way.
Date:Tuesday, February 26th, 2019
Time:2:00-3:30 PM EST
In this webinar you will learn the fundamentals of APIs including:
- The principle of API abstraction
- Varying types of API protocols and advantages/disadvantages
- Considerations and pitfalls with data connectivity
- POS/LOS/CRM API case example
- Alex Lew, Senior Software Engineer,Blend
- More speakers TBA
Who Should Attend?
- President/VP/Directors/Heads of Business/Line of Business/Sales Managers
- Operations, Technology, Loan Origination
- Banks, non-banks and credit unions originating at least 50+ loans/month
- Any member with an installed POS, LOS or CRM solution
Call begins on February 26th, 2019 from 2:00 - 3:30 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.