Appraisal I: Evaluating Collateral Risk
Date:Tuesday, January 29th, 2019
Time:2:00-3:30 PM EST
For those interested in purchasing and attending multiple webinars in the Appraisal webinar series, please use the promo code GROUP15 to receive 15% off.
Appraisal Webinar Series:
Join MBA Education for the Appraisal Webinar Series on the following dates:
- Appraisal I: Evaluating Collateral Risk - 1/29/19
- Appraisal II: Pros & Cons of Various Valuation Products - 2/28/19
- Appraisal III: Revisions, Reconsiderations & Rebuttals - 3/28/19
- Appraisal IV: Latest Developments in USPAP - 4/30/19
Attendees should expect to understand:
- The meaning of collateral risk and its potential impact over the life of a loan
- Different risk factors to look when reviewing an appraisal report
- The Various property eligibility guidelines and appraisal requirements used to identify and reduce collateral risk on non-conforming properties
- The role the appraisal plays in the underwriter's collateral risk assessment
- Heather Sullivan, Sr. Leader of Appraiser Education, Corelogic
Who Should Attend?
- Loan Officers
- Loan Officer Assistants
- Any other intended user of appraisal products & services
Call begins on January 29th, 2019 from 2:00 - 3:30 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.