Basics of Commercial Loan Closing and Loan Documentation
This introductory webinar will establish the basics for loan closing and loan documentation on commercial properties. This webinar will focus on the steps that need to be taken to properly close a loan and corresponding documentation required. The presentation will also help participants gain an understanding of the importance of legal counsel in the loan closing process, and also the key players and elements of servicing once the loan is closed.
May 7, 2019
2:00-3:30 PM EST
Objectives:Attendees should expect to understand:
- Define the steps to the closing process
- Identify the role of legal counsel
- Identify the key loan documents and their purpose
- Meryl P. Diamond, Esq., Partner, Alston & Bird LLP
Who Should Attend?
- Junior analysts
- Loan closers
- Individuals seeking a career in commercial real estate
Call begins on May 7, 2019 from 2:00 - 3:30 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.