Basics of Commercial Loan Closing and Loan Documentation
Join MBA Education for an introduction to the basics of loan closing and loan documentation on commercial properties. This webinar will focus on the steps that need to be taken to properly close a loan and corresponding documentation required. The presentation will also help participants gain an understanding of the importance of legal counsel in the loan closing process, and also the key players and elements of servicing once the loan is closed.
Date:Tuesday, May 5, 2020
Time:2:00-3:30 PM EST
This webinar is complimentary to MBA Members, please use the promo code WEBINAR upon check out. Objectives and Topics:
- Define the steps to the closing process
- Basic structure of a CMBS
- Identify the role of legal counsel
- Identify the key loan documents and their purpose
- Meryl P. Diamond, Esq., Partner, Alston & Bird LLP
Who Should Attend?
- Junior analysts
- Loan closers
- Individuals seeking a career in commercial real estate
Webinar is scheduled for Tuesday May 5, 2020 from 2:00 - 3:30 PM EST.
Login instructions will be sent to registered attendees in advance of the webinar.
All attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and materials shortly after the conclusion of the webinar.