Benchmarking Yourself as a Mortgage Lender
This webinar is part of MBA Education's "Mortgage Banking Management" webinar series with Garrett, McAuley & Co.
This webinar will provide mortgage bankers with the reasons why measuring financial and operational performance is essential to success in the mortgage banking industry. It will also address why benchmarking is important for all mortgage companies and bank mortgage divisions, and how the top-performing mortgage companies employ benchmarking to increase revenues, control costs, and minimize risk.
Attendees who register for 3 or more Garrett McAuley webinars in the "Mortgage Banking Management" webinar series are eligible to receive a 10% discount off each webinar registration. Please contact email@example.com to receive discount.
Tuesday, May 7th, 2019
Objectives:The following will be discussed at this webinar:
- Why setting goals and measuring financial performance and operational productivity goals is so important to success in the mortgage banking industry.
- How the top-performing companies use data to outperform the industry.
- The importance of benchmarking as a management tool to improve a company's performance.
- Where to find sources of benchmarking available in the mortgage banking industry, or how to develop your own benchmarks.
- Specific benchmarks that have proven effective at the top performers.
- Michael D. McAuley, Principal, Garrett, McAuley & Co.
- Joe Garrett, Principal, Garrett, McAuley & Co.
Who Should Attend?
- CEOs and CFOs of private mortgage companies and banks with mortgage divisions.
- Mortgage company managers for production, secondary marketing, and operations.
- Senior managers and Board members for publicly-traded mortgage companies.
- Warehouse lenders, private equity firms, and others who provide funding to mortgage bankers.
- Analysts who follow the publicly-traded mortgage companies and banks with large mortgage banking businesses.
- Private equity firms that invest in the mortgage banking or mortgage servicing sectors.
Mortgage Banking Management Series
The Mortgage Banking Management webinar series is presented in collaboration with MBA Education and Garrett, McAuley & Co. Our goal is to help MBA members increase revenues, control cost and better manage risk. The series includes the following webinars:
1. Ten Things Your Company Must Do in 2019 (January 17, 2019)
2. Twenty Performance Ratios Every Mortgage Banker Must Know (February 27, 2019)
3. Warehouse Lending (March 14, 2019)
4. Bank-Owned mortgage Divisions (April 11, 2019)
5. Benchmarking Yourself as a Mortgage Lender (May 7, 2019)
6. Introduction to Internal Audits for Mortgage Bankers (June 20, 2019)
7. Using Internal Audits to Detect Risk & Improve Profitability (June 27, 2019)
8. Should you sell to a bank, go to work for a bank, or (let’s think big) buy a bank (August 21, 2019)
9. Budgeting and Financial Planning for Non-Believers (September 18, 2019)
10. End of the year webinar TBA
Call begins on May 7, 2019 from 2:00 - 3:30 pm EST.
Login instructions will be sent to paid attendees in advance of the webinar.
All paid attendees will receive a copy of the audio recording and PowerPoint deck at the conclusion of the webinar.